Ambient Weather WS-14 Wireless 8-Channel Floating Pool and Spa Thermometer
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $36.99
- Amount Saved: $3.01
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Finally, an easy way to read your water temperature from both indoors and outdoors.
- The WS-14 wireless pool and spa thermometer is water proof and floats on the surface of the water. The sensor displays and wirelessly transmits the water temperature to the display console.
- The console also includes an indoor thermometer for monitoring air temperature.
- The 8-channel selectable switch allows you to monitor temperatures from up to eight different locations.
- The screw-on lid design with internal gasket provides a leak free, water resistant design.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 3 x 3.25 inches; 0.75 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.75 pounds
- ASIN: B00HTMSYZU
- Item model number: WS-14
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionAdditional Features:
The WS-14 includes one remote, and seven additional sensors can be added (F007T air temperature, F007TP temperature probe and F007PT floating pool and spa thermometer) for comprehensive monitoring.
The sensor search mode allows you to re-sync sensors without removing and re-inserting batteries.
Optional calibration is provided for the utmost accuracy.
The WS-14 includes a display with programmable audible and visual alerts when temperature limits are exceeded.
The display console displays temperature, minimum and maximum temperature, which can be reset manually or daily, date and time.
The scroll mode allows you to view the indoor thermometer and remote channels without pressing any buttons.
The Floating Pool and Spa Thermometer:
Eight channel selectable switch
Line of sight wireless transmission (in open air): 300 feet under ideal conditions, 100 feet under most conditions.
Frequency: 433 MHz
Update Rate: 60 seconds.
Power Consumption: 4 x AAA Alkaline or Lithium batteries (not included)
Solar powered with battery back up
Dimensions: Pool Float Thermometer transmitter Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.5" x 4.2" x 3.7"
Scroll mode automatically displays each sensor every 5 seconds (channels 1-8)
Re-sync mode if sensor reception is interrupted
Min/Max Memory for indoor/outdoor temperature
Monitors temperature in up to 8 remote locations
Console Dimensions (LxHxW): 4.0 x 3.0 x 0.75 in
Power requirements: Main Unit - 3 x AAA (not included)