Ambient Weather WS-18 Wireless 8-Channel Floating Pool and Spa Thermometer with Remote Thermo-Hygrometer
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $44.26
- Amount Saved: $15.74
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Finally, an easy way to read your water temperature from both indoors and outdoors.
- The WS-18 wireless pool and spa thermometer is water proof and floats on the surface of the water. The sensor displays and wirelessly transmits the water temperature to the display console.
- The 8-channel selectable switch allows you to monitor water temperature from up to eight different locations.
- The screw-on lid design with internal gasket provides a leak free, water resistant design.
- Each remote sensor includes dip switches for channel selection and units of measure (degF vs degC).
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1 x 4.5 inches; 1.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- ASIN: B00EYL0L9G
- Item model number: WS-18
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionThe Floating Pool and Spa Thermometer:
Eight channel selectable switch
Line of sight wireless transmission (in open air): 300 feet under ideal conditions, 100 feet under most conditions.
Frequency: 433 MHz
Update Rate: 60 seconds.
Power Consumption: 4 x AAA 1.5V Alkaline or Lithium batteries (not included)
Solar powered with battery back up
Dimensions: Pool Float Thermometer transmitter (WS-PFT120) Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.5" x 4.2" x 3.7"
Indoor temperature & humidity
Indoor Humidity range 10% to 99%
Comfort level and rate of change indicators
Scroll mode automatically displays each sensor every 5 seconds
Re-sync mode if sensor reception is interrupted
Min/Max Memory for indoor/outdoor temperature & humidity
Monitors temperature and humidity in up to 8 remote locations
Console Dimensions (LxHxW): 4.50 x 5.0 x 1.00 in
LCD Dimensions (LxW): 3.75 x 3.50"
LCD Segment Height: 1.25 inches
Power requirements: Main Unit - 4 x AAA (not included)
The Wireless Thermo-Hygrometer:
Outdoor temperature & humidity
Outdoor temperature range: lithium batteries: -40°F to 140°F
Outdoor temperature range: non-lithium batteries: -4°F to 140°F
Outdoor Humidity range 10% to 99%
Dip switch selectable remote channels
Ttransmission range of up to 300 feet line of sight (100 feet under most conditions)
Frequency: 433 MHz
Update Rate: 60 seconds
Power requirements: Remote Sensor - 2 x AAA (not included)