Ambient Weather WS-20 Wireless 8-Channel Floating Pool and Spa Thermometer with Outdoor Remote Thermometer
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $54.99
- Amount Saved: $15.01
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Finally, an easy way to read your water temperature from both indoors and outdoors.
- The WS-20 wireless pool and spa thermometer is water proof and floats on the surface of the water. The sensor displays and wirelessly transmits the water temperature to the display console.
- Also includes an indoor/outdoor thermometer for monitoring air temerature.
- The 8-channel selectable switch allows you to monitor water temperature from up to eight different locations.
- The screw-on lid design with internal gasket provides a leak free, water resistant design.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1 x 4.5 inches; 1.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- ASIN: B00EYLRVLM
- Item model number: WS-20
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionThe WS-20 includes two remotes and six additional sensors can be added (F007T, F007TP and F007PT) for comprehensive monitoring.
The scroll mode allows you to view the indoor thermometer and remote channels without pressing any buttons. In scroll mode, all of the indoor and detected outdoor sensors will be displayed in five second intervals. Features:
The Floating Pool and Spa Thermometer:
Eight channel selectable switch
Line of sight wireless transmission (in open air): 300 feet under ideal conditions, 100 feet under most conditions.
Frequency: 433 MHz
Update Rate: 60 seconds.
Power Consumption: 4 x AAA 1.5V Alkaline or Lithium batteries (not included)
Solar powered with battery back up
Dimensions: Float Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.5" x 4.2" x 3.7"
Scroll mode automatically displays each sensor every 5 seconds
Re-sync mode if sensor reception is interrupted
Min/Max Memory for indoor/outdoor temperature
Monitors temperature in up to 8 remote locations
Console Dimensions (LxHxW): 4.50 x 5.0 x 1.00 in
LCD Dimensions (LxW): 3.75 x 3.50"
LCD Segment Height: 1.25 inches
Power requirements: Main Unit - 4 x AAA (not included)
The Wireless Thermometer:
Outdoor temperature range: lithium batteries: -40°F to 140°F
Outdoor temperature range: non-lithium batteries: -4°F to 140°F
Dip switch selectable remote channels
Ttransmission range of up to 300 feet line of sight (100 feet under most conditions)
Frequency: 433 MHz
Update Rate: 60 seconds
Power requirements: Remote Sensor - 2 x AAA (not included)