APEC Water Digital TDS Water Quality Tester w/ 0-1999ppm Measurement and 1 ppm Resolution
- Lightweight Pocket-Size Water Quality Tester with Vinyl Case for Easy Travel Storage
- Fast & Accurate TDS Readings from 0-1999 ppm
- Simple Compact Design & Easy to Use One Button Operation with Large 4 digit LCD Display
- Auto Reading, Hold & Auto Shut Off Function
- Provides the Most Accurate General Water Quality Testing for Most Drinking Water
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.5 x 1 inches; 0.1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00LU239QE
- Item model number: TDSMETER
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionTDS stand for Total Dissolved Solids, which includes salt, metal or mineral in the water.
A TDS meter is an easy to use hand-held digital meter to instantly check your overall water quality. It allows you to stay on top of your drinking water quality at all times! With the push of a button, the TDS meter can tell you your overall water purity level, which will be displayed on the screen measured in parts per million (ppm). The lower the number showing on the TDS meter means the purer the water quality, with 0 ppm being perfect and pure water. The TDS meter is a great tool for water filtration, water purification and drinking water. It is also great for checking your tap water quality, or knowing when to change your filters for your water filter systems.
Replaceable 3V Battery and Vinyl Case Included
TDS Sensitivity: 1 ppm
TDS Probe Material: Stainless Steel
Storage Temperature: 0°C ~ 80°C
Operating Temperature: 10°C ~ 40°C
Dimension: 128mm (L) x 25mm (W) x 20mm (H)
Weight: 1.24 oz.
Battery Type: 3V CR2032
Factory Calibrated: Calibrate with a 300 ppm 442 solution
APEC Water does not distribute or sell our products to any 3rd party sellers on Amazon. Please purchase genuine APEC Water products from Amazon or APEC Water directly for authenticity.