Dog Rocks Prevent Grass Burn Marks, 2 Month Supply
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $9.99
- Amount Saved: $7.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- 100-Percent NATURAL
- Does not affect the pH balance of your dog's urine
- Saves your lawn and shrubs from dog and bitch urine burn marks
- Safe for all household pets
- Only 100-Percent natural prevention and cure on the market
- Unique and proven; 1 Million + Rocks sold worldwide since early 2000's
- Hassle free; easy to use and safe for all household pets
- No change to the pH balance of the dog's urine
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 1.8 x 4 inches; 0.44 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.44 pounds
- ASIN: B000NE2UH4
- Item model number: DOG0001
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
100% money back guarantee
PROVEN, NATURAL & CONVENIENT, no medication, no change to pH balance of pet’s urine & no more burn patches! Dog Rocks are a 100% natural solution to the burn patches on your grass, hedges and shrubs from your dog taking a pee. Beware of purchasing stock that sells for less than $16 inc delivery, we cannot guarantee its authenticity.
By simply placing the contents of a pack of Dog Rocks into your pet's water bowl and filling it with no more than 2-litres of water your lawns will start to look greener and fresher. Dog Rocks are made from a naturally occurring paramagnetic igneous rock. They work like a sponge, absorbing excess nitrates and other trace elements from your dog’s water. This will give your dog a cleaner, healthier source of water supply. Less nitrates in, less nitrates out the other end (its primarily an overdose of nitrates that kills the grass).
Dog Rocks are not uniform size and differ from pack to pack as they are entirely natural and straight from the mines. There are usually 2 or 3 rocks per pack. The weight of each pack is the same and therefore the efficiency consistent. One pack of Dog Rocks will last you two months, all the rocks from one pack need to be added to one water bowl. It is important to make sure that your pet drinks solely from this source of water, as any other water that they drink will not have been filtered by Dog Rocks and will therefore reduce the benefit of Dog Rocks.