HydroMaxx 100 foot x 2″ Black Flexible “Flex” PVC Pipe for Koi Ponds, Irrigation and Water Gardens. Includes Free can of 4oz Hot Blue PVC Gorilla Glue!
- Authentic HydroMaxx PVC Pipe from MaxxFlex will always have the MaxxFlex or HydroMaxx name on the pipe or be labeled as such.
- Includes free can of Hot Blue PVC Gorilla Glue. Works great in wet conditions such as pools, ponds, spas and water gardens.
- Our Flexible PVC Pipe is a true Schedule 40 (Sch 40) PVC Pipe that is meant to be used with Sch. 40 fittings. It contains rigid PVC spirals that provide additional flexibility and strength above and beyond other Flexible PVC Pipes on the market. Flexible PVC pipe can be used for direct burial or above ground use. It is UV resistant and will last for many years. Only use PVC Solvent Cements and allow adequate time for the PVC glue to cure.
- Our Flexible PVC Pipe is available in black or white, 1/2" thru 3. Please see the technical chart to the left for ID and OD Measurements, Bend Ratios, Working Temperatures, Wall Thickness, etc....
- Take advantage of all of the benefits of Flexible PVC Pipe and plumb systems in a whole new way. Less connections and longer runs will save you countless hours of installation time and reduce the chances of leaks.
- Product Dimensions: 36 x 10 x 36 inches; 70 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 70 pounds
- ASIN: B0042L7ACY
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionThis Flexible PVC Pipe, commonly referred to as "flex PVC", "flex tubing", "spa tubing" and "flexible PVC" is perfect for use with pools, spas, hot tubs, water gardening (ponds, waterfalls, fountains), aquariums and fish hatcheries, irrigation, farming and gardening, sprinkler lines and other applications where the utilization of rigid pipe is either not practical or not desirable. Strong and long-lasting, this hose is ultra-flexible, and can easily be routed in any direction necessary without the use of multiple fittings, thus simplifying plumbing layouts and the installation of your job. It can be used in areas where space (for fittings) is limited and/or in situations that simply will not accommodate rigid pipe. It is sunlight, ozone and mildew resistant (although we do not recommend installations in continual sunlight).
Our Flexible PVC Pipe easily conforms to almost any contour, and experiences less heat loss than comparable copper or steel pipe. A rigid internal PVC spiral resists crushing and impact issues, and this PVC pipe can be used for above-ground or under-ground installations (with proper cushioning). It can also be used as a conduit to run protected electrical, cable, phone or fiber optic lines and can also be used as a protective liner for softer hoses or tubes.
Trimming or cutting is much simpler than with rigid PVC pipe (it can be cut with PVC pipe cutters, a standard hack saw, a carpenters saw, etc.) and it accepts standard Schedule 40 fittings. It can be easily glued using any good commercially available glue for flexible or rigid PVC. It eliminates back-pressure caused by sharp turns created by multiple fittings, which increases the efficiency of your system and lowers your overall operating/energy cost. Each fitting eliminated with this highly-flexible pipe is one less fitting that can fail and cause your system to leak. It also coils easily for storage and transport.