Ohuhu® 50 Feet Super Strong Garden Hose / Expandable Hose, 50 ft Expandable Garden Hose with All Brass Connector & Free 8-pattern Spray Nozzle, Green
- Space-efficient design, starts out 17 ft and expands to 50 ft with water pressure, but returns to 17 ft after water out
- High pressure-resistance durable latex; Normal operating water pressure: 43.5-87PSI/3-6Bar; Safe operating water pressure: under 145PSI/10Bar
- Comes with a high quality spray nozzle with 9 adjustable patterns and brass connectors, excellent corrosion resistance and durable quality
- Never tangle, twist or kink, flexible and easy to handle and storage
- **IMPORTANT NOTE - Please do not leave the hose charged after you switch off the valve on the brass connector, which would damage the latex and may cause a burst. Please keep the hose empty when not in use.
- ASIN: B00O0GUJ4W
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionOhuhu® Expandable Garden Hose is made of durable double latex, and this material makes the hose expands to 3 times its length with water flow and contracts in a few minutes when water flow off. In addition, this garden hose will never tangle, twist or kink, which is flexible and easy to handle and storage store. In addition, this Ohuhu garden hose comes with a high quality spray nozzle with 8 adjustable patterns that includes shower, mist, center, flat, cone, soaker, full and angle.
Don't hesitate! Your garden would definitely love it!
-Product dimension: Original length: 17 feet/Expanding length: 50 feet
-Package dimension: 9.45" x 3.54" x 7.48"
-Product weight: 1.80lb
Package includes :
-1 x 50 ft Expandable garden hose
-1x Spray nozzle
**If you need a Solid Brass 2-way Y Valve Garden Hose Connector to diverts water flow into two, you can simply search B00PVKCDPO on Amazon.
**If you need a hose holder or carrier to keep your hose neat and tidy, you can simply search B00R42U33Q on Amazon.
** Note: For safety reason when you shut off the water, please first switch off the valve on the brass connector and then the tap! It will prevent the hose from running back and hitting you.