Xcellent Global TDS-3 Handheld TDS Digital Meter (Battery include) With Backlit LCD for Water Quality Testing, 0-9990 ppm TDS Measurement Range, 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 2% Readout Accuracy, Blue HG077
- The TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) digital meter is great for water testing including drinking water, water filtration and purification, hydroponics (test your nutrients), aquariums, RO/DI systems, pools and spas, Alcohol concentration and more.
- Full measurement range of 0-9990 ppm, 1 ppm range of error, +/- 2% Readout Accuracy; reliable and quick readings
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Replaceable Electrode and Long battery life (4 x 1.5V batteries included)
- Easy to carry and use with Handheld pen-type design. Item Size: 154 x 29 x 19mm (6 x 11 x 0.8 inch)
- ASIN: B00X735CZ0
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
The TDS meter is a handheld and convenient digital tool to instantly check your overall water quality. Submerge the item for no more than 5cm (from the begin) and gently stir, wait for 10~30 seconds and press the "hold" button to get the the accuracy readings. It is a great tool for drinking water, water filtration and purification, hydroponics (test your nutrients), aquariums, RO/DI systems, pools and spas, Alcohol concentration and more.
- Range: 0~9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 1mg/L（ppm）
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Operating voltage: 2 x 1.5V
- Battery life: approx. 1000 hrs
- Operating temp: 0~50 centigrade
- Calibration: factory calibrated
- Auto-off time: 10 minutes
- Weight: 68g
- Take off the cover and turn on the meter
- Submerge the item for no more than 5cm and gently stir
- Wait for 10~30 seconds and press the "hold" button to get the the accuracy readings.
- Clean the electrode after using, dry it up and put it in packing box. Pen size allow easy to carry